Colsec’s installations suit a range of special requirements. These include fire rated vision panels, cleanroom doors, suspended ceiling systems and filter or lighting openings in ceilings. Cleanrooms can be constructed to varying classes and again with panel types to suit fire resistance requirements.
At Colsec we have had considerable experience in projects for end users with a wide range of Cleanroom applications such as:
- Medical Research Facilities
- Vehicle Test Chambers
- Research Laboratories
- Examination Rooms
- Scientific Testing Rooms.
A range of fixtures and fittings are available covering:
- Door sizes, floor types and furniture, automatic and manual sliding doors, hinged doors, personnel doors and roller shutter/sectional overhead doors all available in differing sizes and finishes
- Polyurethane (PUR), Polyisocyanurate (PIR) and Mineral Wool, to suit different applications and fire requirements
- Alternative room finishes from coloured steel to stainless steel
- Viewing panels and see through doors
- Refrigeration Equipment – Rivacold Monoblocks.
Please contact one of our Sales Team to find out further information or if you would like to arrange an appointment.